Friday, January 7, 2011

This is Useful

What do you do when you are given a $25 gift card to a store you have never heard of, much less shopped at.  Or, a better question might be, what do you with that gift card when everything within the store is over $100?  I don't plan on spending more than $10 of my own, excluding the gift card at this store, Saks Fifth Avenue.  I mean, goodness gracious!  $100 could pay for ten outfits!


 So this lovely little gray blouse is something I would totally consider buying, if it weren't $200.


I love this ruffly top (actually, I heart the whole outfit), but I would never spend $995 on it.  I don't know about you, but I just don't have that kind of money sitting patiently in my wallet.

This shirt is so chic but sleek at the same time, and I have jeans that flare similar to the pants in the picture that I could totally wear to imitate the outfit.  If only the shirt cost a little less than $195.  (Oh yeah, those jeans I mentioned? I got them from Goodwill.)


I mean, sure the clothes might be good quality, but do they really need to be that expensive?  Looks like I'll be looking ONLY at the sale rack when I head over to Saks Fifth Avenue to purchase something with that gift card.  If you would like to visit the online website for Saks Fifth Avenue, just click right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment